“Your body is supposed to grow and change.”
We tend to feel stuck with our style because we need to be connected with the new version of ourselves. In today’s solo episode, some listeners may feel triggered as we discuss the vulnerable topic of body shame. We will be talking about the physical neglect towards our bodies, the emotional ways we are hard on ourselves, and the impact it has on our everyday life experiences. We will discuss the three things that influence our mindset around our bodies, and I will explain how you can rewire your brain and take back the power and impact of other people’s beliefs and opinions. Body positivity and self-love are extraordinary things; you deserve to empower yourself and your individuality.
Today on The Susan Padron Podcast
- Having a better relationship with your body
- Three things that influence your body mindset
- Allowing yourself to live without consequences or trade-offs
- How to rewire your brain and take back your power
- Body positivity and self-love
- Body neutrality explained
- Break Free From Body Shame Workshop!